Models.com interviewed Karen Slade – Avoid being ripped off by a scam
To avoid being ripped off, follow these tips:
- Ask for everything in writing, even promises made verbally.
- Keep copies of important documents.
- Stay away from companies that take only cash or money orders.
- Ask the agency where previous models and actors have been placed.
- Be leery of anyone who asks for an up-front fee before becoming your agent.
- Be wary of companies that want you to use a specific photographer.
- Check the BBB’s web site for information about a company.
Learn more at www.eliteimagesite.com